Thursday, November 26, 2015

Thank You!

Given that it is Thanksgiving in America today I thought it was apt that I post a "Thank You" card!.

Whilst sorting through supplies yesterday I found this fun stamp by There She Goes Stamps and knew I had to colour him green and add googly eyes! (inspired by Jennifer McGuire of course!!).  Love the punny sentiment!.
 
The patterned paper is from a Christmas Pack by Doodlebug Design called "Santa Express".  The dotted paper is adhered using a layer of foam so it is raised but not possible to see in this photo.  I apologise for the poor lighting but that is the quality of light today (read dull and grey!).

Happy Thanksgiving to all my friends in the U.S.  I hope you are enjoying time with family and friends.  Thinking of you all - miss you!  Thanks so much for stopping by and taking a peek today.


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips